Few Faces… Big Spaces: We are reopening our Optometry Clinic with a new twist!
We are delighted to announce the reopening of Dr. Bryan Friedmann’s Optometry Clinic for general and non-urgent eye care effective May 19th, 2020, with an emphasis on the new pandemic normal of “few faces… big spaces” (Dr. Bonnie Henry, May 5, 2020).
In keeping with this theme, we want to assure you that we have taken extra precautionary measures to ensure we are all protected from COVID-19 during your visit to our office. We have vigilantly and thoughtfully transformed the office’s physical space and protocols to allow for greater physical distancing where possible. We have also implemented high standard sanitization procedures to apply between each patient visit using commercial grade disinfectants. During this ‘new normal’, please expect that we will:
- Connect with you online and/or through phone calls where possible.
- Ask that you come Alone to your appointment unless you require a companion.
- Ask that you wear a Mask – Either your own properly fitting one or we will gladly provide one for you.
- Ask that you apply the Hand Sanitizer supplied by our office upon arrival.
Our commitment is to continue to provide you with top level diagnostic and therapeutic eye care, and we refuse to let COVID-19 impede this in any way! If you would like to schedule an appointment or connect with us, please consider the following options:
- Book online anytime here
- Phone us at (250) 595-1157 weekdays between 9AM-5PM
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate your patience and support and thank you for allowing us to participate in your eye healthcare needs.